About software piracy
Any of the acts listed below will constitute a violation of the Copyright Act and a breach of license when performed without the prior consent of DigiOn, regardless of whether it is performed for payment or free-of-charge. Please do not:
- Duplicate our software and put it on sale on Internet auctions and other channels, or purchase such products.
- Use file-sharing software and other services to distribute or use our software over the network.
- Duplicate our software and give it to a friend or other person.
- Install our software in excess of the number of licenses you purchased.
- Purchase academic-version products without having relevant qualification.
You can find the guidelines for using our software in the “License Agreement.” Please read the guidelines.